Thursday 23 June 2011

More about me.

I really hate talking about myself, but I thought I'd do the talking by pictures for anyone who comes here to try and find out who I am and what I'm about.

Here goes.




These were taken when I was in kindergarten so I had to be 4 or 5. They were taken and appeared in the local paper and of all the kids I was chosen as the boy, a girl was also chosen - to be featured in these silly shots. I was chosen because I was blonde and beautiful - so I have to ask - what the hell happened! Talk about peaking too early!!!


See what I mean. This is me at boarding school, Geelong Grammar's Timbertop - aged 14. That was taken on my bed in the dorm room I shared with 13 other 14 year olds. Timbertop back then had no curtains on the dorm room, a hot water boiler you had to get up and stoke with fire at least 40 minutes before you could shower - with wood from the wood shed we had to chop and have ready. And it is up near Mansfield Victoria - well elevated at the base of Mt Timbertop and very cold in winter. The picture clearly shows how dedicated I was to study.


At 15 I swapped to a different school - here's me playing football at age 17.


At home - in the kitchen I renovated and built - wasn't sure I could do it as it required taking out walls. Did everything but the plumbing and electrics. Very proud of myself!


Showing off. Say no more.


And that brings us up to date... 2006 and 2011. Where did all those long blonde locks go?

No comments:

Post a Comment